mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Why I love travelling so much?


As you saw on my last post, I love to explore the world. I mean who doesn’t right? When I travel, I am always in a happy mood, I always feel like trying new stuff, meet new people, it is the perfect time to get out of the strict routine. My favorite destination is the beach, something about this place makes me feel calm but enthusiast, and it is somewhere where I can think a lot, but my problems do not feel as big anymore. Something about waking up with the smell of coconut sunscreen and sunshine coming trough the curtains makes me the happiest girl on Earth. You get out of bed, ready for a brand new day and somehow everything is better than normal. Is it just me or your breakfast tastes better? Even waking up isn’t as painful. When I am on a vacation, I like to take the time to notice about all the little details around me. I take the time to appreciate the moments with my family, the song on the radio, my ice cream that is melting, all these moments are some precious instants and I think it is important to take the time to be grateful. Travelling gave me some experience that I will never forget. Once I did a six months trip with my family in a RV, this journey brought us closer than ever but we had to do some compromises. Everyday, we did some excursions in canyons, forests, bayous, etc. It was the best six months of my life. When we travel to Florida, it is different, we go the beach and we enjoy the sun, it is way more relax but it doesn’t mean we have less fun. I like the quote “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us”.  This phrase describe perfectly my way of seeing things. For sure, travelling can be a way to escape your daily routine for a few weeks, but picture it this way; it is more a way to meet new people, discover new culture, have some great time, and be happy. And that’s what life should be about am I right?

1 commentaire: